*Please send Profiles to rahu...@pace-solutinsinc.com
*MS SQL Server DBA Location : San Diego, CA or New York (locals only )*
*DBA Roles and Responsibility*
Configure new MS SQL Server instances and clusters. Create standard
template for setting up a SQL Server Instance.
· Monitor backups, including working with the Compliance group on 7
year data retention practices.
· Configure and monitor disaster recovery replication of production
databases for Business Continuity.
· Implement new databases and work with Change Management on the
release of production databases objects when necessary.
· Conduct Capacity Planning for servers and storage including
resource utilization with an eye for future growth.
· Proactively monitor database server health using DBA internal and
third party tools, reports, error logs, etc.
· Provide 24 x 7 coverage for the various database environments.
· Perform stress test of the database and servers as needed.
· Benchmark new servers and database software.
· Perform server performance tuning.
· Proactively monitor database and disk space utilization
· Monitor DBA Autosys jobs and environment.
· Work closely with IT Operations on resolving technical problems,
including hardware and network outages and performance issues.
· Add new users to the various databases. Work with the different
business groups to create security framework.
· Work with members of Business Application Management on new
software applications. Create logical and physical database models in
· Install and test database upgrades.
· Perform refreshes of development and test database environments
with production data per development staff requests.
· Performance and tuning of stored procedures and other database
objects. Create new indices as needed.
· Work with the Compliance, BAM Business groups and IT Operations on
data archiving and 7 year SEC data retention requirements.
· Resolve performance issues around transaction management.
· Implementation of software infrastructure application and tools
Thanks and Regards,
Pace Computer Solutions Inc. (An Inc. 500 Company)
*10500 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 310*
*Columbia, MD 21044*
Office:443 539 0949 Ext: 211
*****Awarded 2009 , 2010 & 2011 Best of Columbia Award by the US Commerce
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.