Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
*Position :** Project Manager*
*Location : Princeton, NJ*
*Duration : 6+months*
Senior Project Manager with* healthcare background.*
· Accountable for planning and managing the project process
(project planning, status monitoring, issues / risk management, Stakeholder
/ HR plan, communications, Budget, Change Management, etc..).
· Translates business needs into projects deliverables that are
consistent with the requirements of assigned business partners and/or
· Assist clients in defining their project requirements and provide
project management throughout the life of the project.
· Ensure that time schedules are met and that the final
outcome/result meets the client’s needs.
· Use knowledge of the business area(s) supported and expertise in
established project management processes and disciplines to ensure that the
results meet business requirements and are consistent with project
· Track and on report on costs relative to the project. Manage all
project budget, scope, change and time approvals.
· Focus on the successful completion of projects within scheduled
time, budget, scope and objectives.
Develops and / or partners with other team members to develop project
· Project initiation request including business case/justification
· Initial project plan
· Monitoring/tracking/reporting progress to plan including the
reporting of objective and project plan attainment for each project to
management and project sponsors
· Tracking and identifying solutions to project issues
· Requirements. Use case experience helpful.
· Test Strategy, Test cases / results
· * Data Models, Data Mapping, Data Dictionary*
· Interface specifications
· Release management practices
· Managing the delivery of the proposed solution(s)
Experienced PM. Proven track record of managing projects in large
organization from vision to implementation.
Strong relationship management skills
Strong communication skills – verbal, . Ability to communications based on
Knowledge of MS project required, MS Project Server and Quality Center
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-5265* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.