Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Please revert to me at pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> or kira...@itscient.com
*Position: Solution Architect - VMware vRealizeLocation: Raritan,
NJDuration: 6+ Months*
*Requisition Details:*VMware vRealize Solution Architect - Onsite (Raritan)
– 1 Position
- Min 10+ years of solid experience in the field of Infrastructure
Services management, Infrastructure Automation etc. with key focus on
VMware SDDC Stack – Virtualization - Architecting, Designing & Planning &
Deployment areas is required
- Very good experience in end to end designing, planning, implementation
& deployment of VMware vRealize product covering products like vRealize
Automation, v Realize Operations, vRealize Orchestrator, vRealize Business
Suite, vRealize Log Insight, vR Business Standard, vR Business Advanced etc.
- vSphere, vCenter etc. is mandatory
- Hands on experience in planning, designing and developing
Infrastructure related Automation Solutions using vRealize Workflows,
Developing automation scenarios, writing codes using vRA, vRO toolset, SDK,
API’s, scripting and command line experience is mandatory
- Ability to deploy multiple automation workflows/used case in the
Infrastructure space on Linux, Windows & Database platforms (RHEL, Windows,
Oracle, MS SQL, SAP Basis etc.)
- Deep understanding of end to end OS lifecycle management & related
automation, using vRealize techniques
- Should be able to develop sustainable automation solutions for varied
kind of Infrastructure requirements
- Good in writing scripts and codes using Native vRA/vRO consoles, SDK,
Java, JASON, Rest API’s, Shell Scripts, Power Shell, Command Line Interface,
- Excellent skills in VMware/Custom API integration & API development
across the VMware stack
- Plan & design upgrades of vRealize stack – vRA, vRO, vRB, vCO etc.
- Should be able to plan and migrate the vRealize upgrades from one
version to another as per VMware release
- Generate and analyze reports and dashboards using vRealize Business
- Knowledge of Agile framework is required – Right from Requirement
gathering, POC, Planning, Solution Implementation, Testing, UAT, Release,
Continuous Integration etc.
- Ability to work under SCRUM methodologies and guidelines is required
- Should be able to manage multiple stakeholders from clients business
and IT teams
- Should be able to manage teams comprising of vRealize
administrators/coders, Agile developers/testers, VMware administrators etc.
to ensure timely delivery of various infrastructure automation solutions
- Good understanding on the Infrastructure areas covering OS, Database,
Network, Storage and Tools
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Puppet - Open Source
- Good understanding of tools like JIRA, Service NOW, SCCM, SCOM, IBM
Tivoli, Infoblox, Novell IDM etc. is required
- Good articulation skills – Technical to Business and vice versa
- Very good in effort estimation, scenario analysis and planning of the
corresponding automation solution
- Excellent communication skills with focus on stakeholder expectation
management and program management
- Good skills on Agile framework and project management & tracking
- Ability to manage onsite-offshore teams with tight project deliverables
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.