Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Position: QA Analyst with Media & EntertainmentLocation: New York City,
NYDuration: 6+ Months*
- Looking for Testers at onsite US to handle Media project and should
have experience in M&E domain.
- Good experience in functional Test Scripting, test execution of
- M&E domain, AdSales experience is mandatory.
- A&E has recently migrated from Gabriel to WideOrbit application and
they need team to test this application. So mandatory experience in AdSales
with WideOrbit testing experience is required.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Requirement gathering for functional testing, architecture of the
application under test, test environment and test data
- Getting signoff on critical scenario form the business team
- Test Scripting for critical scenarios and Test design using JIRA tool
- Test executions with evidence capturing
- Support in test Report creation and review with the business team
- Work completion as assigned and achieve planned dates
- Responsible and Accountable for self-work
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative
within a challenging work environment
- Strong team player with good organization, quick grasping skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication &
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards
Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.