Hello Associate,

Hope you are doing fine*!!*

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com

*Position* :- Project Manager with B2B Portals or Liferay Experience

*Job Location* :- Austin & Houston, TX

*Duration* :- 6+months contracts

*Required Skill set:  *

   - Client is looking for someone to help with a proof of concept for B2B
   Portal.
   - *Ideally some background/experience with either B2B Portals and/or
   Liferay.*
   - Good project management skills.
   - Sharp and precise communication skills.

*With Regards………….*

*Vicky Kumar Menon*

*IT–SCIENT LLC  Fremont, CA, USA   Phone: 510-972-5241    Fax: 877.701.4872
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com>   Email: vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com>  *