*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Senior SSIS Developer  (Banking domain)

*Location : Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Job Description*:-

• Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science of related field
• 4+ years of SQL server experience
• 4+ years of database design and architecture experience
• 4+ years of experience with SSIS (2008-2012)
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues,
performance issues, security issues, etc..
• Experience writing complex data migration procedures
• Experience importing and exporing data from non-sql data sources such as
excel, and delimited flat files
• Experience using Visual Studio
• Good communication skills
• Experience working with source control platforms such as SVN.

Additional desired skills:
• Mortgage Banking industry knowledge and experience
• Experience setting up and using Visual Studio Database projects

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *