Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*ETL Solutions Architect:*
Location – West Chester, PA
Duration – 6+ months
Interview – Phone and F2F
Locals or nearby candidates who can go for FTF
Provides direction for diverse and complex initiatives and is accountable
for a variety of tasks to architect and deliver data warehousing solutions
that exceed customer expectations in content, usability, accuracy,
reliability and performance while assuming a leading role within agile
teams (both on-shore and off-shore).
*Requirements & Responsibilities:*
- Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to
align with this strategy.
- Development of End to End ETL data integration and solution
- Worked across technical and business team in order to harmonization
- Experience with SQL & BTEQ Scripting: Strong data management and data
analysis and performance tuning required. Heavy experience with Teradata
- Experience with Hadoop Hive, Pig, Flume, Sqoop, storm, Kafka,
Accumulo, and HBase is a plus
- Candidate might have worked as one or more role e.g. Data architect,
Data modeler, Data integration developer/architect, ETL developer/architect
- Experience solution architect to design, develop and implement ODS,
EDW, Data Integration Layer etc.
- Knowledge in data warehousing methodologies and best practices required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Effective interpersonal relations skills, ability to effectively
collaborate with others and work as part of a team required.
- Skills in navigating a large organization in order to accomplish
- Ability to initiate and follow through on complex projects of both
short and long term duration required
- Works independently, assumes responsibility for job development and
training, researches and resolves questions and problems, requests
supervisor input and keeps supervisor informed required.
- Participate on interdepartmental teams to support organizational goals
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned
- Knowledge of Telecommunication/Cable billing, customer care systems
e.g. DST, CSG and AMDOC.
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.