Hello Associate,

Hope you are doing fine!!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 //vi...@itscient.com

Position :- Java  Developers (*Consultant will be working in INDIA TIME

Duration :- 12+ month contracts

Job Location:  Southlake, TX

*NOTE: Consultant will be working in INDIA TIME ZONE with INDIA TEAM.*

*Required Skill set*: (All skillsets are MANDATORY)

·         CSS

·         JQuery

·         ReactJS

·         Jasmine

·         Selenium

·         Html5

·         JSON

·         Spring

·         Java 8

*With Regards………….*

*Vicky Kumar Menon*

*IT–SCIENT LLC  Fremont, CA, USA   Phone: 510-972-5241    Fax: 877.701.4872
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com>   Email: vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com>  *