*Please send the resumes to: divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Mobile Automation Engineer with iOS *
*Location – Beaverton, OR, *
*Rate – 50$ C2C*
Scope and Responsibilities:
As a Mobile Automation engineer in Test (iOS ), your role on the team will
include testing while keeping engineering principles in mind our highly
engaging, high quality based applications that have the potential to reach
millions of consumers through a large retailed. Mobile Apps inspire
countless people to get and stay active through exercise, competitive
challenges, and social interaction.
Software Quality Engineer with iOS native apps testing experience. The
ideal candidate should have a passion for software quality with a strong
track record of delivering highly technical projects on time to high
quality standards, and genuinely enjoy working in a collaborative
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a
• 5+ Years of experience in development and quality
• 2+ years designing and implementing iOS applications
• 2+ years programming in any of: C/C++, Ruby, Python, Java,
• Experience writing Junit test cases.
• Strong knowledge on Bluetooth low energy.
• Strong knowledge of testing devices over USB interface.
• Strong knowledge of device firmware testing.
• Solid working knowledge on the Espresso framework.
• Agile Software development working knowledge.
• Familiarity of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and
Continuous Deployment Process
• Willingness to work in Quality Engineering organization and
learn open source tools such as Espresso, Java, Ruby, etc.
• Some knowledge on working with pre-existing test plans and
manual test cases and creating automated tests to use within an automated
test framework, assessing coverage of test automation, de+bugging problems
with test automation.
• General familiarity in designing/implementing an automation
framework in a Continuous Integration Model in cloud
• Familiarity working knowledge on version control
• General familiarity with basic computer science data structure
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lead IT Recruiter*
*divya_das...@aesinc.us.com <divya_das...@aesinc.us.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.