Please go through the job description and let me know your interest ASAP.
Role: Project Manager_(.Net Exp)
Location : New York
Duration: 6+ Months
*Skills : .Net 3.5, Asp.Net, C Sharp, PMP*
- Experience is around 10-12 years exp
- Customer expectation management, establishing an SLA with the customer
and meeting those consistently, providing statistical periodic reports per
- Project Reporting – external and internal Plan, Risks and Issues,
Scope Management & Tracking statistics.
- Adapting a project execution structure and process from a base Global
- Clearly defining project roles & responsibilities, escalation paths
- Actively participating in creation (or facilitation) of specifications
- Overseeing and ensuring validation on the technical
- Actively participating in project sizing and resource requirements
- Establishing good project metrics, exit criteria by deliverable and
- Establishing a Scope management process
- Sourcing the Tavant global team to construct project team
- Handling project execution remotely (offshore) working with the
resident Project Manager
- Conducting periodic project meetings with client and project team
- Ensuring quality of the end deliverable
- Managing day-to-day team and personnel issues (onsite)
- Maintaining project costing metrics, comparing to proposal and taking
necessary corrective actions
- Staging and executing User Acceptance of the end deliverable
- Establishing and executing the roll out strategy
- Be the single point of contact for Tavant at the customer site
*Thanks and Regards*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group l*
*ll Phone: 510-516-7826 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*
*ll Email: "itscient.ran...@gmail.com <itscient.ran...@gmail.com>",
"Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.