Hope you all are doing great.
I have a requirement for UI/Java developer
Please reply me asap.
I will appriciate your reply.
*Position: UI/Java developer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA *
*Need local for In-Person for ( F2F Interview).*
- Experience developing using web technologies such as *AJAX, JQuery,
CSS-3 and HTML4/5.*
- Experience developing using server-side technologies such as J2EE
JSP, JDBC, JPA,Hibernate*), Java, Apache Struts2.
- Experience developing using *SQL* with relational databases such
- Experience with working in a *Unix/Linux *environment.
- *BS* in related field or equivalent work experience, plus additional* 4-6
years* related experience.
- Prefer experience with build tools such as *Apache Ant.*
- Prefer experience with testing tools such as* JUnit.*
- Prefer experience with template tools such as *Apache Velocity.*
- Prefer experience with* JBoss 5.x Application Server.*
- Prefer experience with *Mac OS X.*
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications and integrated systems.
- Perform complete unit and functional testing of web applications.
- Perform problem analysis and application troubleshooting.
- Engage with other business and development groups as necessary for
testing and issue resolution.
*Abhijeet kumar pandey ** |**Technical Recruiter*
*IT-SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA *[image: image001][image: image001]
*[image: image001] **(** 510- 972- 8629**)**Fax: **877.701.4872*
*|**Web: **www.itscient.com* <http://www.itscient.com/>
*!! Please **Before you print this e-mail, please think of our
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.