Hope you are doing well!
Am Rathna working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions we have
urgent need at NY mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Title: **SharePoint Developer/Administrator*
*Location: White Plains, NY*
*Interview: Phone then Skype*
· Support SharePoint 2013 environment and projects.
· Essential Job Functions: Perform Administrative and development
functions in support of SharePoint 2013.
· Assist team with Administration of SharePoint 2013 environment
and perform development for specific projects.
· Specific Projects include:
· Establishment of Program Management/COE including
· completion of Governance policy
· Architecture and development through implementation of
· Program Management site for SharePoint 2013 in
· SharePoint 2013.
· Assist in development of Product/Service Catalog solution on the
· SharePoint 2013 platform. User experience is an essential
· Goal for this project.
· Assist in deployment, customization, and support of 3rd party
· Bamboo PM Central Solution for Project Management solutions
· Throughout the Enterprise.
· Define architecture for fully deploying SSRS on SharePoint farms
· order to fully support Power Pivot functionality on SharePoint
· and additional administrative tasks to move forward with Business
· Intelligence capabilities of the SharePoint 2013 platform.
Will perform various project related functions from conception through
· Explore and document business processes and requirements
· Develop project documentation
· Architect and build solutions utilizing out of box capabilities
and CSOM when needed.
· Create test cases and develop training material
· Potentially provide direction and leadership to individuals
assigned to activities related to all phases of a project.
· Candidate will work under Application Services manager direction
and in direct collaboration with Lead SharePoint Developer and SharePoint
· Candidate will be a consummate team player imparting knowledge to
team and follow company development, administrative, and security
Requirements: Position requirements will be specific to the individual
assignment but, in general, will include:
· Specific and in-depth knowledge of SharePoint 2013 with
significant experience from architecture and design through implementation
· Experience gathering and succinctly documenting requirements
· Proven facilitator of process, requirements and change management
for any size SharePoint projects.
· Extensive experience in analyzing business processes
· Proven ability to gather and document customer requirements.
· A complete understanding of SharePoint 2013 technical concepts,
principles and terminology and ability to clearly and accurately state and
summarize technical information related to the SharePoint 2013 platform.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
· Self-motivated and the ability to set and meet deadlines.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office products including Visio and
· Experience in Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0
· Experience using American Productivity & Quality Center process
· Experience using the Orbus software tool for business process
analysis is a plus.
· Experience in project management practices and procedures
including managing small to midsize project a plus.
· Electric Utility experiences a plus.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.