Hope you are doing well!

Am Rathna working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions we have
urgent need at MN mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: **Lead Java Developer*
*Location: MN*
*Duration: 9 -12+ months*
*Interview: Phone then Skype*
*Job Description:*

·         Required Experience

·         At least five years of relevant systems software engineering

·         BS/MS in computer science or engineering (or equivalent
professional experience)

·         Experience with large-scale distributed systems and web oriented

·         Developing Spring/Java/Maven applications

·         Aggressive Refactoring

·         High comfort level with Unix

·         Object Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architecture

*Preferred Experience*

·         Experience as a Technical Lead on a complex distributed systems

·         Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCE,

·         Pair Programming (Social skills)

·         Test Driven Development (TDD)

·         Infrastructure Automation (Chef in particular)

·         Experience with testing frameworks (JUnit and Spock in
particular) Groovy

Thanks & Regards

Rathna kumar

Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,