Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
*Hadoop Lead/ Architect*
*Eden Prairie, MN*
* What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? *
· Lead and Mentor/guide other software engineers within the team
· Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements
analysis, application design, code development and testing
· Design and implement product features in collaboration with
business and IT stakeholders
· Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
· Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
· Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality
software releases every 3 weeks through Sprints
· Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the
· Identify areas of process improvements and build automated
solutions to increase efficiency & productivity.
· Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and
· Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come
up with solutions as required
· Influence peers without authority by inspiring them to use
cutting edge tools, follow best practices and build best of the breed
*What skills/attributes are a must have?*
- Strong Hadoop technology knowledge - Pig Script, map reducer, Hive and
HBase, Java, Spring framework, Hibernate.
*What skills/attributes are nice to have?*
- Hadoop - cascading framework
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC | Desk:703-349-5631
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.