Hope you are doing well!

Am Rathna working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions we have
urgent need at PA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

I’m looking for an experienced / Senior ServiceNow Consultant (8-10+ years’
experience required – no candidates with less than 8 years).

*Title: **ServiceNow Consultant*
*Location: Philadelphia,PA*
*Duration: 6-12 Months+*
*Interview: Phone then Skype*
*Job Description:*

·         ServiceNow Business Analyst / Developer (Consultant)

·         Mixture of client facing role working with business users
analyzing requirements and developing solutions.

·         Excellent communication skills required - oral and written.

·         Knowledge / experience of ServiceNow modules; Service Catalogue,
Asset Management, Faciltities Management, Knowledge Management.

·         Ongoing need for enhancements and modifications of ServiceNow

·         Planning upgrade to either Geneva this summer or Helsinki in the

·         8+ years IT experience required, ideally 2+ years in ServiceNow.

Thanks & Regards

Rathna kumar

Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,

Phone: 847 780 1045