Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest..
*Please revert to me at **puj...@itscient.com
<pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> or kira...@itscient.com
*Position: Sr Business Systems Analyst with Media DomainLocation: NYC,
NYDuration: 12 Months*
The Business Intelligence (BI) team is seeking a Business Systems Analyst
to join the team for 6 months engagement. The Business Systems Analyst will
be responsible for gathering and prioritizing requirements for highly
visible BI projects and will work closely with technical teams to meet
project goals. The position performs and executes all phases of the
project including requirements definition, solution design, data analysis,
quality assurance and ongoing production support.
- Lead meetings with key stakeholders and end users to identify needs.
Create and document recommendations for BI solutions that effectively meet
- Create business requirements documentation, verify that developed
functionality matches user requirements and meets system specifications and
security requirements. These documents may require conceptual diagrams and
business process workflow diagrams.
- Work with Quality Assurance Analyst to create and execute test plans
and to ensure the test cases match the business requirements.
- Conduct reviews with the user test team to gather acceptance criteria
and review User Acceptance Test feedback.
- Analyze and research data.
- Document data workflows and research data discrepancies.
- Provide end-user support during project releases. Ensure support
issues are identified and resolved, including analysis and identification
of root cause.
- 5+ year of experience as a Business Systems Analyst/Business Analyst
working on Business Intelligence projects.
- Candidates must be familiar with relational databases as well as
reporting tool client-server concepts.
- Experience of writing diagnostic Oracle SQL queries is highly desired.
- Project management skills although not required but will be considered
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication
- *Media domain Experiance*
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.