Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Business Analyst *for one of our clients
VA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Business Analyst

*Location: *Norfolk, VA

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

   - 5+ years of experience as a BA
   - 2+ Years of experience in Facets as a Business Analyst
   - 1+ years of experience working with Medicare, Medicaid or other
   government business
   - Knowledge in one or more of the following Facets function areas –
   Membership, Billing, Claims, Provider, UM, Customer Service
   - Should be capable of writing queries of simple to medium complexity in
   T-SQL and PL-SQL
   - Knowledge of Facets data model and tables required
   - Should be able to lead business discussions, JAD sessions and document
   requirements efficiently
   - Should be able to drive and perform UAT
   - Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus
   - Excellent communication skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*