*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title* : Java/J2EE Tech Lead (Banking domain)
*Location : Dublin, OH*
*Duration *: 6 Months
6+ years of strong experience developing applications using distributed
components with Java/JEE platforms (JSP/JSF, JDBC, JMS).
• Experience with *UI Frameworks like Ext JS 4.x, JSON and Java script.*
• Experience in
*integrating back end Java based services using REST protocol. • Experience
with frameworks such as Hibernate and Spring. *
• Experience leading design and development of individual modules using
Agile methodologies and RUP.
• Experience in designing solutions in Java and has broader knowledge on
how applications are built in Java/J2EE
• Extensive experience working with WebLogic, WebSphere or Tomcat
* Preferred*: • Strong OO concepts, Component based development and basic
computing skills -OS concepts, threads, data structures, inter-networking,
RDBMS and SQL
• Extensive experience applying Design Patterns
• Experience with XML technologies such as JAXP, JAXB, JAX-RPC or XMLBeans,
• Experience with databases like Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.