PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Tibco Spotfire Developer *for one of our
clients *Boston, MA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Tibco Spotfire Developer
*Location: *Boston, MA
*Duration: *3+ Months
• Design and implement high-aesthetic visual dashboards and reports with
SpotFire that contain multi-level drill capabilities.
• Strong background in creating advanced and complex reports/KPIs.
• Good hands-on experience in analysis, design and development of
client/server, windows/web based application.
• Experience developing workflows that incorporate automation services,
including report delivery via e-mail.
• Experience writing and/or integrating Runtime for R/SAS for statistic
services to provide predictive analytics.
• Experience integrating SpotFire into various external environments (such
as websites, SharePoint, etc.).
• Minimum 5-6 years of DW/BI experience with at least 2 years in
implementation of BI reporting solutions using Tibco SpotFire
• Proficient with creating Tibco SpotFire dashboards, Information links,
In-memory and On-demand report creation.
• Proficiency with Tibco SpotFire Server and Web Player
• Hands on experience working with SpotFire v6.5
• Understanding of security concepts including Row level security,
Authentication and Authorization
• Design and development experience in S+ module, SDK module of SpotFire
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.