*Title: *Systems Engineer – Linux
*Location: Mooresville, NC *
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Interview: Phone Visa: EAD/GC, GC and US citizen*
· Install, configure and upgrade and enhancements to
· Responsible for planning, design and implementation of system
· Ensure that all software or systems for which they are
responsible are monitored and tuned to ensure acceptable levels of
performance and resource utilization
· Ensure that software is utilizing all appropriate functions and
· Provide timely and accurate reporting on performance, utilization
and feature use
· Provide technical assistance to Operations and the Help Desk in
order to resolve test production schedules or problems.
· Install software and hardware in a timely manner in keeping with
current release levels.
· Test software thoroughly, prior to moving into production, and
well as adhering to all notification and change control procedures.
· 5+ years of professional experience
· Good communication skills
· Bachelor’s Degree
*Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.