*Title: *PeopleSoft Student Records Functional Lead
*Location: San Diego, CA Duration: 6+ Months Contract*
*Interview: Phone Visa: H1B, EAD/GC, GC and US citizen*
PeopleSoft Student Records Functional Lead with preferably experience with
other PS modules and in California due to the extensive mandatories for
reporting and processing. Must have demonstrated Student Records experience
and successful implementations.
Candidates must have hands-on, Functional Lead implementation experience in
PeopleSoft Student Records.
• Coordinates all aspects of module area requirements definition.
• Facilitates knowledge transfer with client team members.
• Works collaboratively with other team members and staff to
develop implementation models and test plans.
• Initiates action to identify, document and resolve Student
• Facilitates solutions as needed.
• Reports to project management mitigating steps and actions taken
to ensure project success and quality.
• Builds rapport with customer, manages customer relationships on
behalf of client.
• Candidate will work on client engagements working on identifying
and gathering client business needs, working with the delivery team on
providing well-thought out and customer advantage solutions, creating and
building functional documentation, such as, functional designs, assist the
technical group in creating the technical design documents, client meeting
agenda/notes, tracking work product tasks, milestones, statutes, and
• Candidate will demonstrate a thorough knowledge of key critical
integration touch-points between Student Records and the other Campus
• Candidate will lead Fit/Gap sessions on Student Records work
with the client to find solutions to address the gaps
• Candidate will work with client and client team on the design
and configuration of the Student Records module.
• Candidate will be required to identify and document any risks
and issues with regard to the student records module to client project
• Candidate will work with the client and client implementation
team on functional testing, unit testing, system testing and end user
• Candidate may build training material. Experience with UPK would
be an important asset.
• Candidate will be responsible for ensuring all work products
following industry standards for client acceptance.
• Candidate will be a mentor to all team members / conduct team
building initiatives / strive to maintain morale and ensure employee
• Ideally, Candidate will possess a good command over written
• Candidate will possess strong leadership skills, effective time
management, and ability to handle multiple tasks/assignments.
• Quick study of the subject area with a high knowledge retention
capability as and when required
• Candidate will adhere to project related and corporate/client
timelines and guidelines including time reporting and expense reporting and
ensuring that staff adheres to the same timelines/guidelines.
• In-depth knowledge of the Student Records application and
• Understanding and experience in configuration and testing of all
major processing areas of Student Records including Course Catalog,
Schedule of Classes, Registration, Transfer Credit articulation, and
• Experience in writing functional design documentation for a
Global development team
• Experience in collaborating with a Global development team
• Expertise in client facing presentations and one on one
mentoring as needed
• Excellent verifiable customer references
• MS Office proficiency
• 3+ years of Student Records Consultant experience
• Ability to explain critical integration intra- and inter
touch-points of the respective application and module
• Ability to follow an implementation methodology and produce high
quality work-products for Client and/or their clients
• Ability to capture business requirements and end to end business
processes with clients.
• Experience with conducting fit/gap analysis, design,
configuration and testing of the Student Records module.
• Experience with other PS Campus Solutions modules as well.
• Previous experience working on large teams with both local and
global team resources.
• Experience with other PeopleSoft Campus Solution Modules
• Excellent verbal skills, including conducting/leading client
meetings and conduct presentations.
• Possess and demonstrate Team Building and Consensus Building
• Experience with working in a Global Organization
• Energetic / Strong desire to work hard / Able to balance work
and family life
• Desire to be part of an exciting and expanding global team/market
This position requires the successful completion of a background
investigation and/or drug screen.
*Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.