Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing well..!

Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
Thanks..!

Title: Oracle 12c disaster recovery dba

Can start this week

2-3 months for PVH in Bridgewater NJ

Need a strong Oracle database  12C guru - Database expert in regards to DR
(disaster recovery)

We are facing issues on setting up automated failover from Primary database
server to Secondary database server and vice versa

·         We are using Oracle database version 12C and Oracle Data guard
broker and observer to handle the failover/switch over process

·         Unfortunately, using Data Guard broker and observer, we are
unable to setup automated failover/switchover between primary and secondary
and vice versa.
--

Thanks & Regards…..

*Deepak Bandari*