Hope you are doing well..!

Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.

Bridgewater NJ

Oracle 12c disaster recovery dba

Need a strong Oracle database  12C guru - Database expert in regards to DR
(disaster recovery)

We are facing issues on setting up automated failover from Primary database
server to Secondary database server and vice versa

·We are using Oracle database version 12C and Oracle Data guard broker and
observer to handle the failover/switch over process

·Unfortunately, using Data Guard broker and observer, we are unable to
setup automated failover/switchover between primary and secondary and vice

Thanks & Regards…..

*Sravan *

IT Recruiter

Osair Technologies LLC | Desk:703-349-5631