---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Naresh Kumar <reks.nar...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 10:07 PM
Subject: Seeking New Position

Hello There,

Hope this email finds you well

Please let me know if you organization has any positions open. My friend is
looking for a change.
He has 6+ years of proven experience into US staffing and Recruiting with
exposure to different areas

6+ genuine exp with all supporting documents and references

Positions he is currently looking for are  Team lead, Accounts Manager and
anything relevant.

 Location Requirements : Looking for positions  around 6-8 kms radius in
Himayath Nagar, Narayanguda, Dilsukhnagar, Begumpet and other close areas.

Not looking for positions at Hitech city, Madhapur, Gachibowli and other
long distance areas.

If you have any positions please send them to kumar9....@gmail.com

Regards
Kumar