*Please send the resumes to: divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Job Title: Business Analyst – Hyperion HFM with Agile.*
*Job Location Billerica, MA.*
*Job Duration: 6 – 12 months contract *
*Rate: $55/h on C2C*
* Scanned copy of work authorization & Photo ID are must during submission*
*Business Analyst – Hyperion (HFM) in Boston, MA*
* We are looking for a qualified Business Analyst – Hyperion (HFM) in
Boston, MA for a 12+ month project.*
• Generation of functional analysis document based on the user requirements
• Will implement, support and maintain Hyperion applications.
• Document and communicate current and target states and perform gap
analysis as necessary
• Interface with vendors and acts as liaison and primary point of contact
for assigned systems.
• Works effectively on cross-functional teams and under the direction of a
Project Manager or technical lead.
• Interact with business to provide detailed business requirements.
• Gain full understanding of end-to-end business process.
• Designs test cases and assists during integration and User Acceptance
• Provide post-implementation functional support.
• Completes projects outside of normal business hours, if necessary, to
meet the firms’ objectives.
*Requirements of Business Analyst – Hyperion (HFM) in Billerica, MA*
• Knowledge in technical and integrated testing
• Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
Knowledge of principles, concepts, models, and standards of financial
applications and products.
*Expert knowledge of all or some of the following products:*
• Financial package product experience with HFM, FDM, DRM, DRG and reports
(Hyperion Financial Reporting/SmartView)
• Knowledge of Financial Data Management
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
• Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written
• 5+ year experience working in financial industry.
• Detailed understanding of project lifecycles.
• Proven track record for working in large scale projects.
• Solid analytical, research, writing and interpersonal skills with strong
ability to work effectively with firm personal at all levels.
• Ability to recognize opportunities for change and challenge assumptions
regarding current environment and practices.
• Demonstrated ability to work with other teams and projects
• Experience in user training skills
• Spanish fluency preferred but not required
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lead IT Recruiter*
*divya_das...@aesinc.us.com <divya_das...@aesinc.us.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.