Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
*Job Title:* Java Webservices Developer
*Start Date:* Immediate
*End Date:* 12/31/2016
*Location:*Woodcliff Lake, NJ, US
As part of continuing to improve customer engagement and servicing by
dealers, client has embarked on an initiative to standardize the vehicle
delivery process. The goal is to provide a consistent experience to the
customer using state of the art tools. With this goal in mind our Client
has embarked on an initiative to build a custom application - the Dealer
Delivery Application (DDA) to manage the vehicle delivery process.
- Provide consistent best in class customer experience during vehicle
- Improve Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) and Initial Quality Index (IQI)
results and keep abreast of competitors
Scope: Design and Enhancements through implementation (Design, CUT, QA/UAT
Support, Deployment & Hypercare)
- Strong and Proven Hands-on experience in Java Web-services development
(5+ years experience)
- Strong and Proven Hands-on experience in Java Front-end development/J2EE
(4+ years experience)
- Ability to step up as a Technical Lead (Team / People / Project Lead
profiles are not desired) and participate in design decisions, reviews, etc.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to quickly ramp-up on the application
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with an
excellent professional attitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
*Job Level Specific Duties:*
- Works on multiple applications.
- Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and
- Provides design and documentation at an application or function
- Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and
- Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the
business and within the customers IT organization.
- Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and
- Strong understanding of at least one programming language.
- Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
- Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
- Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to
analyze and isolate issues.
- Exceptional ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
- General understanding of how technology decisions relate to business
JAVA/J2EE / 5 years
Webservices / 5 years
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC | Desk:703-349-5631
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.