*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **: AEM Developer  *(Banking Domain)

*Location : Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

AEM - Adobe Experience Manager experience
Should have minimum two years of development experience in CQ 5.x/AEM 6.x
Should have good expericance in Adminstring CQ/AEM servers
Should have 6+ in Java/J2ee development and minimum of 4 years in
Jquery/Java script

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *