*Please send the resumes to: divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Title: Sr. Business Analyst(OTC Derivatives Domain Consultant) *
*Location: Irvine, CA*
*6-12+ months contract*
*Phone Screen+ Skype*
*Help a leading Middle Office Service Provider in end-to-end project
execution for onboarding Asset Management to provide services.*
*High level explanation of the application or technology that this
candidate would work.*
*The Candidate is expected to be an expert in OTC Derivatives Work stream
in Middle Office Operations with end-to-end knowledge and Work Experience*
*Description of day to day tasks (please be as descriptive as possible):*
· Liaise with colleagues within the Client’s Global network
covering UK, Europe, USA and APAC in defining business processes and
strategic approaches to meet Investment Operations outsourcing deliverables.
· Support the process understanding and documenting client
requirements and their impact within Global Operating Model.
· Information/Requirements analysis using flowcharting and other
· Review, analysis and approval of detailed requirements and
· Create SOPs, Integration Guides, walk-through materials for the
specific service offering and the end-to-end data flow analysis.
· Analysis of current processes and recommends improvements where
· Ability to interpret business requirements to create clear and
concise functional documents for enhancements to the system that can be
understood by not only the business analyst team, but also the development
team, quality assurance team, service delivery team and the end users
· Providing support on client upgrades/ on boarding and Acting as a
liaison between clients and the development team understanding clients'
needs and writing development requests for the development team to evaluate
· Transition management experience is desirable. Hands on
experience on any of the financial tools and UAT analysis would be preferred
· Analyze functional requirements and facilitate the delivery of a
· Utilize domain knowledge and understanding of enabling
technologies to deliver business solutions and assist business unit with
development of business cases outlining the current problems
/opportunities, risks and potential benefits relating to implementation of
· Identify gaps and discrepancies in information gathered.
· Participate in strategic project related to the middle office
· Contribute to problem solving resulting from JSIT/BUAT/CUAT
· Contribute to Progress reporting for Management Information
*Domain Skills :*
· The services offering of the client include the following.
However, the individual is expected to be an expert in OTC Derivatives and
have hands on experience in this work stream.
· Ability to understand the roles and functions of Derivatives team
· Strong knowledge of various OTC financial instruments
· Should be able to analyze and understand the Derivatives
transaction and accounting records
· Analyze current OTC Derivatives operations processes, identify
gaps in workflows, research system defects and inefficiencies, and
recommend and create new solutions to fill these gaps by leveraging
Derivatives Business knowledge.
· Follows procedures to ensure timeliness and accuracy of
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lead IT Recruiter*
*divya_das...@aesinc.us.com <divya_das...@aesinc.us.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.