*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Business Analyst (Banking domain)

*Location : *Wilmington, DE

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

Required 7+ years minimum experience as a technical analyst in the
financial industry.

• Candidate must have prior Developer experience in Java/J2EE area (
Minimum 3+ Yrs)

• Strong functional understanding of retail banking and/or investment
domains

• Ability to work with product, business and application teams to define
and document functional requirements for a SOA/services/messaging  team to
build services

• Strong experience with* Agile* development methodologies

• Strong SQL skills to analyze existing data and identify gaps/data quality
issues

• Ability to write technical stories in *JIRA* using industry standard
notations (like Gherkin)

• Experience working with* XML, JSON* message formats

• Prior experience working in large, complex data environments

• Prior experience working on large and medium scale software projects

• Thorough knowledge of *SDLC* (Software Development Life Cycle)

• Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location
team"

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*