Hello All,

Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
<http://surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com//> lax...@itscient.com

*Position: Automation Tester*

*Location: San Antonio,   TX*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Requisition Details:*

Looking for Sr. Test ers at onsite US to automate SAP applications using
worksoft certify.

*Job Description:*

   Automation of SAP applications using Worksoft

   Excellent working knowledge

   Installation of configuration of Worksoft tool

   ALM/ QC integration with Worksoft

   Lotus Notes experience – nice to have Personal Attributes

   Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within
   a challenging work environment

   Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills

   Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication &
   influencing skills

   Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.

*Suraj Kumar*
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-8609* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll