*Dear Business partner,*

*Greetings from Sree InfoTech!!*

*Thank you for taking time to look over my hotlist this week.  Your kind
attention is warmly appreciated.*

*I believe you are a fantastic contact and would like to continue to work
with you on submitting consultants for your Corp to Corp Requirements.*

*Remember a few benefits when working with SREE INFOTECH LLC,*

*Our consultant’s rates are flexible*

*Our consultant delivery rate is exceptional*

*All of our consultants have good communication skills*

*Other skills we have on Bench are:*

*Java Developer, Business Analyst, Informatica Developer, Android
Developer, iOS Developer, Oracle DBA, SAS Programmer/Analyst,SQL Server BI,
Hadoop Admin, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Share point, Python Developer, ROR,
VMWare Admin, QA Tester, SAP HCM , Devopes, Project Management/Business
analyst. Unix, Tableau Developer, SQL Server BI & .Net *

your requirements on a daily basis.*

*For further info, please contact me immediately !!*

*Looking forward to work with you…*

*Please reach me on my sign for better communication*

*We value your association with us and assure you of our best services.*
*Thanks & Regards*

*Sr. Bench Sales*
9901 E. Valley Ranch Parkway, Suite 3008,
Irving, TX 75063
Fax : 888-660-2844
Email: *j...@sreeinfotech.com/john.recruit...@gmail.com*