*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : *IAM *Business Analyst

*Location : Raleigh,NC*

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

• Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in Identity Management and
Access Governance.
• Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated knowledge of regulatory and compliance
requirements impacting the Financial Services Industry.
• Knowledgeable with Identity Governance and Administration, Access
Management and Active Directory Services
• Experience and understanding of RACF, database security, Unix security, a
• Direct experience with supporting compliance and security control
implementation and evidence collection.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *