Location: Wichita, KS

Term: 3-4 month contract

Interview: Phone / Skype

We are seeking a consultant to assess our current environment and work with
our internal team on appropriate use of our LDAP as we determine the
appropriate way forward for standardized log-in processes via Active
Directory & Pulse Secure.

We use Open LDAP hosted on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) v11 sp4 with
a planned migration to v12. Our web applications are hosted on an Apache
Web Server 2.2 and we would like someone to guide a decision on whether
Apache log-ins should use Active Directory (AD) through Kerberos or LDAP
server to authenticate users.

Primary Objectives:

·         Set up web server / pages to authenticate and maintain access

·         Tie mod_auth_form type of authentication  to the LDAP server
using the accounts in a web server.

 We are seeking a good technician who can work effectively with several
business stakeholders as well as some key technical personnel to make these

Technical Background needs to include

·         Experience with the *Open LDAP* Open Source LDAP server.

·         Active Directory authentication.

 Exposure to any of the following would be nice:

·         SUSE Linux.

·         Apache Web Server 2.2 / 2.4.

·         Kerberos Authentication protocol.

·         Pulse Secure

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar  | Senior-IT Recruiter |*

*Email: *rat...@bourntec.com* , Phone:*847 780 1045