We are looking for *T-SQL Developer/Admin *for one of our known client In *NV,
*if you are interested please respond to this email with you are word
updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.

*Role                 : T-SQL Developer/Admin     *

*Location          : Las Vegas, NV *

*Duration         : 6+ months*

*Rate                : Max $38 – $40/Hr on C2C*

*Job Description:    *

Experience in upgrading products would be a plus. The role is remote
installation of various products, version upgrades etc. Occasional
troubleshooting with SQL Server, Pre and Post environment setup etc.

Need someone with 5 – 7  years experience*.*

*Thanks and Regards*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896) |* *Direct: 571-328-5511*

*Fax: 732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*