Dear Partners,

Hope you all guys doing well..!

Please go through the below job requirement and let me know if you have
anyone. Thanks’..!

*Harman Group is the Implementing partner.*

*End Client: Caradigm*

*Location: Bellevue, WA*

*Rate:$75/hr on C2C*

*10+ years experience candidate - H1s,GC And USC Workable*

Here is the skillset that we are looking for:

*Seasoned, hands-on experience* with Azure development is a must.  This
should include:

-          Deep development experience with .Net, C#, ADO.Net, SQL Server,
Windows Workflow Foundation, Azure Service Bus, Azure storage libraries
using Table Store and Blobs

-          Azure AD

-          Experience in encrypting data (not all resources.  But we may
need one or two with deep experience in encrypt/decrypt of Azure Blob/Table
Store data.

-          Azure Web and Worker Applications

-          WCF, REST API development

-          Azure deployment using DSC or PowerShell

-          Familiar with Azure IaaS/PaaS/CloudServices

Good architectural, big picture ability and keen eye for performance and
scale-out needs

*Rishab Thakur*

* Osair Technologies LLC Office :  **703-349-2764*
* Cell : +91 7331142310*

*E-mail ID : <> *