Hope you are doing well!
Am Rathna working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions we have
urgent need at NY mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Title: *ScrumMaster (multiple opportunities)
*Location: New York, NY*
*Duration: Long term*
*Interview: Phone and skype interview*
*Visa:*EAD/GC, GC or US citizens
Primary skills : *Scrum Master, CSM, Agile, Sprints/Iterations,
Retrospectives, Facilitation, Jira, Scrum Meetings, SAFe, Scaled Agile
Framework, enterprise projects, delivery, product, presentation skills*
· Must have 8+ years of professional experience including 2+ years
as a practicing ScrumMaster
· Need someone who is a “Certified ScrumMaster” (CSM)
· Thorough understanding of enterprise software development
processes and lifecycle
· Ability to adjust and apply this technical knowledge in a dynamic
environment using Agile development principles
· Have the ability to quickly understand the scope of the project
and identify key success and risk factors
· Should be able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
· Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
· Strong presentation and client facing skills
· Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) a plus
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access,
Visio, and PowerPoint), Jira and other system documentation tools
· Enthusiastic team-player as well as a self-starter
What you will be responsible for:
· Ensure on-time delivery of high quality projects meeting
established business requirements using Agile methodology.
· Provide coaching to the organization, ensuring adherence to
established Agile processes and practices.
· Facilitate multiple projects of medium to large scale through all
sprints/iterations and phases of the project
· Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-ups,
reviews, retrospectives, sprint/release planning, demos and other
· Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
with, and to all affected teams and management
· Ensure the development teams are practicing core agile principles
· Act as the project facilitator as projects progress through the
· Assist in defining and deploying new product development
processes and in facilitating the continuous improvement of existing
· Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story
selection and task definition
· Determine and remove all obstacles that may interfere with the
ability of the teams’ to deliver assigned goals
· Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
· Will be responsible for numerous tasks covering the product
· Support the team with various client communications, status
reporting, coordination, internal and external meeting facilitation and
management, workshop sessions, decision management documentation, and
presentation and delivery (release) preparation.
· Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on product
and sprint backlogs
*Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.