Hope you are doing great, please find the below requirement and let me know
if you have suitable consultant.
*Role : Oracle SOA*
*Location : NY(F2F must)*
*Duration : Brooklyn, NY*
* Candidate should have at least 5 years of working experience with Oracle
* Should have strong understanding of both SOAP & REST based web services
* Hands on experience with Oracle SOA BPM workflow and BPMN 2.0
* Having experience in integrating BPM workflows/APIs with Oracle WebCenter
* Should have experience in integrating BPM workflows with Identity Access
Management (Oracle IAM)
* Strong understanding of SOA principles and Web Services standards.
* Very good understanding of XML standards, XSLT 2.0.
* Experience with Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12c, Oracle BPEL, Oracle Mediator,
Oracle Business Rules and Oracle Service Bus 11g.
* Working knowledge of building Enterprise Service and Orchestration
Services using BPEL and Mediator.
* Candidate should be able to create Composite Services based on multiple
existing Web Services.
* Candidate should be able to create UI/Human task flow using ADF Framework.
* Candidate must be able to quickly create XML schemas and be experienced
with XML manipulation.
* Understanding of Oracle SOA Suite Policy framework (WS-Security,
WS-Policy, WS-ReliableMessaging, WS-Addressing, OWSM Policies)
* Candidate should be well-versed in working with JDeveloper 11g.
* Understanding of Oracle MDS (Meta Data Repository).
* Candidate should be able to write Java code.
* Experienced in Data Access Architecture, PL/SQL and SQL.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.