Hope you all guys doing well..!
Please go through the job requirement and let me know if you guys have
6+months in New Haven CT for Yale University
Rate is open..
· Subject Matter Expert of Workday Business Processes and
configuration in the areas of Time Tracking an Absence Management.
· The ability to create custom calculated fields for Absence
Management, and Time Tracking.
· Knowledge of setting up Time Tracking including- Creating Time
Entry Codes, Groups, Time Entry Templates and the Business Process for
Entering Time including Setting up Period schedules, Worker eligibility
rules and Time Calculation.
· Knowledge of Time off Plans, Accruals, Balance Periods, Limits,
Eligibility rules, Validations and Reports
· The ability to manage multiple phases of testing, to include
writing test plans and test scripts, performing system testing and
supporting user testing.
· Understanding of Workday Core HCM, Compensation and Payroll
· This position will work with functional domain owners to capture
initiative requirements, offer solutions for impact & great customer
experience, and work with other Systems and IT resources to configure,
test, and support deployed solutions. The ideal candidate will demonstrate
both functional and technical understanding of Workday Time Tracking and
· The position supports executive leadership and all HR business
areas, including HR, payroll, compensation, and benefits, with reporting
and business process improvements. This position works under minimal
· Gather complex business requirements related to Time Tracking and
Absence, execute fit/gap analysis, build, test, migrate and maintain
interfaces in Workday that are aligned with Yale’s business applications
· Manage multiple phases of testing, to include writing test plans
and test scripts, performing system testing and supporting user testing.
· Continually assess business needs and implement measures that
will ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded by enhancing system
capability and performance.
· Partnering with stakeholders to analyze & prioritize system &
process enhancement opportunities
· Developing requirements documentation for various business
· Understanding Workday functionality and business process
configuration options to offer thought leadership for impactful, effective,
and efficient solutions
* Osair Technologies LLC Office : **703-349-2764*
* Cell : +91 7331142310*
*E-mail ID : ris...@osairtech.com <dee...@osairtech.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.