Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
*Position : Server Analyst*
*Location : Bartlesville, OK*
*Duration : 6+months *
The Server Analyst is a contributing member of the Global Windows
Operations Team and may be responsible for:
• Installing, configuring, and maintaining the operating system and
hardware on Windows based servers.
• Maintaining and sustaining a high performance server OS patching
• Participating in Follow the Sun support for global infrastructure servers.
• Developing and promoting standard operating procedures.
• Conducting audits of servers to ensure compliance with established
standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
• Being available to perform tasks outside normal business hours and on
weekends as well as being on call for at least one week per quarter.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma/GED
• 5 years experiences with Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 and 2012
Operating Systems with direct experience in diagnostics, troubleshooting,
and problem solving for hardware, software, and OS
• Subject Matter Expert knowledge of Microsoft SCCM as related to Windows
OS patch deployment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or other IT/IS related major
• Knowledge of Powershell and VB scripting
• Ability to work effectively across time zones and geography
• Knowledge of unattended setup procedures
• Knowledge of SCCM and applications deployment
• Understanding of WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, WINS
• Understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy and DFS
• Knowledge of remote support concepts and tools
• Operations experience
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Setup, configuration, and problem diagnostics of server hardware
including RAID, mirrored disks, and SAN/NetApp
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-8633* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.