*Hello Associate,*

*Hope you are doing fine!!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 //vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Position :- PROJECT MANAGER (.Net 3.5, Asp.Net, C Sharp, PMP)*
*Job Location :- New York, NY*
*Duration :- 10 month contracts*

*.Net 3.5, Asp.Net, C Sharp, PMP *
*Experience is around 10-12 years exp *
*Customer expectation management, establishing an SLA with the customer and
   meeting those consistently, providing statistical periodic reports per
   Customer desire *
*Project Reporting – external and internal *
*Plan, Risks and Issues, Scope Management & Tracking statistics *
*Adapting a project execution structure and process from a base Global
   Delivery Model *
*Clearly defining project roles & responsibilities, escalation paths and
   ownership *
*Establishing good project metrics, exit criteria by deliverable and
   project phase *
*Establishing a Scope management process *
*Sourcing the Tavant global team to construct project team *
   - *Handling project execution remotely  (offshore) working with the
   resident Project Manager*

*With Regards………….*

*Vicky Kumar Menon*

*IT–SCIENT LLC  Fremont, CA, USA   Phone: 510-972-5241    Fax: 877.701.4872
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com>   Email: vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com>  *