*SR .Net Developer-* Direct Client (7 Open Roles) Need Local to Boston,
Candidates can relocate that is all OK.
*Note: We can schedule interview immediately*
Best time for interview:
Employer Details (if H1B):
• Design and develop advanced planning and control software for fleets of
mobile robots within a newly developed and high-profile team.
• Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment.
• A track record of designing and developing high-quality, robust software
using some of the following: C#, WPF, WCF, LINQ, Rx extensions, ASP.NET.
• Play a hands-on role as part of an engineering team and will be getting
their hands dirty as a technologist in things like: WPF, Mobile (Android
and iOS) and HTML5.
• Demonstrate passion about building high quality software, love solving
problems and facing new challenges.
• Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and
• Play a lead role in this effort and mentor junior team members.
• A minimum of a Bachelor of Science in a related engineering discipline
(ie. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, etc.).
• Minimum of 9 years of professional experience developing software
• The qualified candidate must have experience with Object Oriented design
using C++, C# and/or Java.
• Previous experience working in a team with more and less experienced
• This person must be able to work in a fast paced environment and support
• This person must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
• Qualified candidates should be comfortable working with research and
development as well as engineering and production personnel.
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.