Please reply at **

*Position  : Java DeveloperLocation  : Englewood, CODuration  : 12+ Months

*Interview Process: Straight to a Face to Face (Must be LOCAL)*

*Mandatory Skills:*

*Should have been working on Spring MVC 3.0 or higher for at least 2
years.Experience in configuring/working with Spring MVC using annotations*
Should have worked with persistence provider like Hibernate or JPA
(preferred is JPA).
Should have developed & consumed REST web services.
Good knowledge on JSON formats.
Hands on experience on core java & using complex java collection types.
Knowledge in deploying the Spring Application to application server like
Should have used tools like Eclipse, Maven, SVN (for version control).
Should have excellent troubleshooting skills.
Should be a self-motivated individual contributor who can contribute to the
project with little to no guidance.