Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing well..!

Please go through the job requirement and let me if you guys have anyone.

Submit in Harman Submission Format.

Implementing Partner is HARMAN GROUP.

We are mainly looking for candidates who have experience with HTML5,
javascript / jquery and C# (preferably) or Java. We need candidate with
good amount of experience on web development with javascrip/jquery."

End Client is GE Healthcare

Location is Barrington IL

Duration : 6+ Months

Required Skills -  java,J2EE,spring, RESTful – Should have 5+ years
experience in these skills.
Need Senior Consultants 10+ Years of Experience.

*Locals will be given first preference.*

*Rishab Thakur*

* Osair Technologies LLC Office :  **703-349-2764*
* Cell : +91 7331142310*

*E-mail ID : <> *