*Please send the resumes to divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Java Developer consultant (Senior Application Developer) *
*Location: Greenwood, CO*
*Rate: $60/hour C2C*
*Duration: One year*
*Scanned copy of work authorization & photo ID is a must during submission*
*Looking for resources who can work independently & does not require Visa
sponsorship in order to legally work full-time*
This position will be responsible for application design and development
for the EFTPS applications on the mid-range/ distributed platform. This
position is responsible for prototyping, coding, testing, analyzing and
documenting, sizing, Web front-end and backend application software. Part
of the responsibility involves supporting existing business systems
applications. Work on billable revenue generating projects for EFTPS;
collaborate with senior developers, business analysts, project managers
across teams to identify business needs and build appropriate technical
solutions. This analyst will work with a group of Application Architects,
Web Engineer/Designers, and Contractors as needed. Work on projects related
to enhancing and maintaining several web applications supporting the
Federal Tax Payment System within Government Solutions
Maintain strong familiarity with EFTPS applications, infrastructure, code
migrations and processes.
· Develop middleware application software using Java/J2EE middleware, HTML,
· Interact heavily with all other organizations supporting the overall
EFTPS solution, including the client
· Collaborate with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Application
Developers, Architects across various teams to come up with a solution
design, solution architecture
· Write technical and functional specifications
· Sizing new projects, determining risks and developing estimates for the
· Develop prototypes and research on proof of concepts
· Perform and participate code reviews
· Drive process improvement projects to help streamline or automate complex
· Perform Service Desk record creation and review to ensure approval wand
appropriate EFTPS change area, priority is correct and content is
· Focus on risk mitigation for production changes which includes review of
time of changes, type of change, impact of change to production system,
impact of change to taxpayers, impact of change to input channels, change
during peak periods.
· Complete special projects as assigned by leadership.
· Participate in audit compliance activities.
· Disseminate process communications when change occurs (process
excellence, change management, bank requirements impacting changes, etc),
to keep EFTPS team members informed. Documentation of process and other
communications is stored and maintained on the EFTPS SharePoint site under
the specific Tech Ops team site.
· Document steps for all SDLC changes and how change is managed for the
EFTPS program. This is due annually and requires significant review and
editing due to changing FS requirements.
· Attend implementation and post mortem meetings
• Java/J2EE – 6-7 years of experience
• Web Development – 4+ years
• Experience developing Responsive Websites using responsive frameworks
such as bootstrap, foundation, modernizer 2+ years
• SOA/SOAP Web Service Development – 2-3 years
• Experience with Web sphere application server – 2+ years
• Experience working with Spring – 2-3 years
• Experience working with Spring Web Flow 1+ year
• Experience developing Junit tests 3+ year
• Experience with build tools Maven/ANT 3+ years
• Experience Developing HTML 5+ years
• Experience writing functional and technical specifications – 4+ years
• Ability to collaborate and various team members and brain storm solutions
will be a very big plus
• Strong communication skills is a must.
• Deep/working knowledge about Java multi-threading is a plus
• Experience working with open-source technologies is a plus
• Experience developing complex algorithms is a plus
• Experience working on application performance tuning is a plus
• Experience working with Project Managers and Product Managers is a plus
• Experience working with Enterprise Architects is a plus•
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lead IT Recruiter*
*divya_das...@aesinc.us.com <divya_das...@aesinc.us.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.