Please go through the Job Description and reply me back ASAP.
Role: Business Analyst With Mortgage domain and Loan Origination Exp.
Location : Folsom city, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Minimum 10-12 years financial services industry experience and 10+
years of business analysis experience
- SME in US mortgage domain, especially Loan Origination - Must
- Expertise in diagramming workflow and processes; defining technical
interfaces and internal transformational processes
- Expert in documenting functional requirements across all technical
aspects of the solution (UI, business rules, task and activity
coordination, technical integrations)
- Proven ability creating use cases and user stories
- Skilled in translating and decomposing high-level requirements
documentation into sufficiently detail functional requirements for software
- Detail oriented
- Ability to obtain sign-offs on all documentation as required.
- Tolerant of ambiguity with an ability to work in a dynamic environment
with changing priorities and requirements
- Excellent communication skills to interact with team members, support
personnel, and provide functional guidance and expertise to customers and
- Strong analytical, communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Proficient with standard documentation tools (Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Visio)
- Ability to lead requirement discussion, JAD sessions and release
planning and prioritization
- Must have flexible work schedule to facilitate meetings across
multiple time zones.
*Thanks and Regards*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group l*
*ll Phone: 510-516-7826 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*
*ll Email: "itscient.ran...@gmail.com <itscient.ran...@gmail.com>",
"Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.