*Hope you are doing well..!*
*Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have
*There will be an in person interview for this position.*
*All resumes must have a portfolio accompanying it.*
years Location: Brooklyn, New York*
- Minimum 8 years of experience designing, developing and implementing
modern system design patterns that support multiple platforms.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing systems for both
browser based and mobile users using various technologies.
- 3+ years of experience designing interfaces for enterprise level
- Expertise in modern web design patterns, frameworks, and tools
including but not limited to responsive design, HTML5 & CSS3, Telerik
controls, Kendo UI, Boostrap, GitHub
- Is current on emerging design trends and innovations to incorporate
into current thinking product designs.
- Experience designing and developing multi-lingual user interfaces.
- Excellent understanding of interaction design patterns related to web,
mobile, and desktop applications
- At least 5 years of experience in a creative technology group and
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Photoshop (layout, composition,
typography, filters, import, export and web images).
- Expert UI design skills, a clean visual design sense, and an obsession
with visual details
- Excellent CSS3 knowledge required (as opposed to table-based) layout a
- Graphical User Interface design experiences a must.
- Knowledge of pre-production work including storyboarding and scripting.
- Extensive experience in use of professional tools including, but not
limited to Adobe suite of products, Omnigraffle, InVision, Sketch,
Bootstrap, GitHub, Axure
- .NET and Visual Studio experience.
- Experience in working with software development teams using waterfall
and agile methodologies.
- Excellent aptitude for cross group collaboration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to
interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and
subject matter experts.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Business domain experience in the education or municipal government
- Certification or degree in usability or UX Design.
Under general supervision of the Application Development Team lead, with
latitude for independent initiative and judgment, serves as a front-end
designer (UX Designer) and developer. The candidate will be expected to
implement web parts into our existing framework using a variety of front
jQuery, Bootstrap. The candidate should have hands-on experience with web
site design, cascading style sheet design and implementation, as well as
HTML programming. The ideal candidate should be experienced in turning
wireframes into high fidelity mockups and working/clickable prototypes.
The front-end designer (UX Designer) and developer will be responsible for
working on a broad range of DOE products, websites, and systems. As such,
the candidate will work closely with the communications team, developers,
business analysts, project managers, business owners, and end users across
different NYCDOE offices to ensure that products are designed to solve
business needs and front-end development is done in compliance with
enterprise level standards.
- Develop and implement system front-ends, using a variety of
technologies including but not limited to CSS3, bootstrap framework, HTML5,
- Lead the user interface design for one or more products, websites, and
- Create a consistent look and feel for a portfolio of products/systems
across multiple platforms.
- Assist in transforming wireframes into high fidelity mockups and
- Work with business analysts and development teams to turn complex
issues into simple and engaging user experiences
- Collaborate with a wide rate of stakeholders, including but not
limited to business analysts, project managers, developers, end users, and
business owners to create user interfaces that meet the business goals and
objectives of the product.
- Quickly iterate on multiple design explorations to arrive at a simple,
but robust solution, accounting for complex requirements
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers and stakeholders for
purposes product improvement.
- Work on multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment that
includes an aggressive release schedule
- Concisely articulate your design decisions to a wide range of
- Communicate effectively with project team members and project
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.