*Please send the resumes to: divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Job Title : CLM Project Admin*
*Duration : 3 Months +*
*City : San Francisco*
*State : CA*
*Total Experience : 10+ *
*Interview Type : Phone + Skype*
*We need Apptus and SF admin skills which are key here*
*Description : *
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Contracts Management to join our
global Finance team. The main goal of this role is to manage on-going,
tactical, administrative use of the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
System. Ensure all aspects of the CLM system work effectively with
day-to-day functionality; contract management, automatic contract routing
and assignment, digital signature, approval routing, records retention and
reporting. Manage implementation, change requests, updates and upgrades to
the CLM system as well as new development projects involving CLM. Role
works globally with all divisions. Cross-functional liaison with business
partners including but not limited to legal, strategic sourcing, global
supply chain, and franchise management to understand their needs and
translate them in to requirements. These requirements should be converted
to technical details in finding the best solution for those requirements in
a timely fashion. The main focus is on Project and Program management from
the business perspective globally.
• Oversee administration of contracts Lifecycle
Management (CLM) Tool.
• Act as the Apttus integration expert, and advise
customers and partners on all aspects of the Salesforce integration
architecture, and integration implementation best practices.
• Management of project related activities, such as
development, testing, and support.
• Work with business owners to understand business
needs, assist business owners in creating and managing Change Requests to
CLM system; perform work flow analysis and ensure all Business Units
approve of impacts to workflows and that appropriate testing is performed
before changes are implemented.
• Keep visibility, as informed Subject Matter Expert
(SME), on other corporate projects/programs that could impact CLM
especially with workflows. Work with business owners to develop strategy
for future changes to CLM in order to meet changing business needs,
developing a short term and long term plan for changes.
• Work to ensure all phase implementations are
documented and ready for go-live with communication and training. Pro-actively
track various critical milestones and come up with alternatives, as
• Ownership of architecture delivery for customers that
provides business value.
• Hands-on development, implementation, and testing of
integration mapping, validation, and transformation APIs.
• Assist with contract development work flow.
• Maintain and update Term Exceptions, Legal contract
Templates and related documents, and queue routing including approvers to
meet changing business needs. This person will work as the business owner
for CLM self-service capabilities.
• Work with strategic sourcing and members of the legal
department to draft and input contract templates and a contract library
• Design, coordinate, and update as necessary all CLM
training programs including End User and Administrator training. Manage
• Design and manage all user documentation. Ensure
availably and updates are easily accessible including web publishing of
• Train customers and partners on the CLM Tool and
spread general awareness about product
• Responsible for compiling weekly status reports and
metrics as needed.
• Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing
situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Summarize metrics into an executive presentation for
the senior management team on a regular basis.
• Provide first level of support to look at potential
problems reported by end users and implement fixes or solutions in a timely
manner to maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
• Manage user counts and access requests.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology or related field.
• Awareness of web, database, object oriented software
technologies, and salesforce.com
• Ability to handle a number of simultaneous projects,
demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to
completion, and be successful in a collaborative environment.
• Excellent verbal, written communication, and listening
skills required for interfacing with client teams, managing client
expectations, resolving conflicts, and working with various levels of
management in various departments.
• PMI certification, a plus
• Familiarity with business process engineering
• Ability to exercise exceptional judgment where
practices and policies are not defined.
Analytic skills, project management skills, technical skills especially
database management skills, communication and organizational skills are
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lead IT Recruiter*
*divya_das...@aesinc.us.com <divya_das...@aesinc.us.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.