*NEED LOCAL OR NEAR BY WITH VISA AND 1 PHOTO ID*
Hope you are doing great!!
*Role:* *Java and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM aka CQ5) Developer/Lead*
*Location : Wilmington, DE*
We are seeking a passionate result-oriented technologist to drive better,
faster, simpler solutions and technology direction. Someone that is highly
motivated, hands-on and cross-functional with the capability of driving
high quality solutions to difficult problems.
- Responsible for the technical integrity of our team's delivery.
- Partner with the Application Development Manager in the analysis and
estimation of future work impacting our team.
- Partner with the Scrum Master to lead our team in breaking down
complex Features/Stories into well understood and achievable tasks.
- Partner with Architects on the design and architecture for our team's
- Be an active developer and contributor to the team’s delivery. Take
the lead on solving and implementing difficult technology challenges and
drive our team to successful delivery.
- Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure
that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- Ensure development quality is being tracked and improved using
techniques like Unit Testing and Peer Review.
- Cultivate and introduce (where appropriate) Agile engineering
practices including: Pair Programming, Continuous Integration and Test
- Strengthen the presence of our team as a Technical center of
excellence. Actively work with other leads to align to a consistent
technology vision and keep the rest of the organization aware of our
- Mentor team members to progress their technical and professional
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a
related field or the foreign equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- 3 – 5 years experience working as a hands-on (actively coding)
Application Development Lead or related role.
- Experience defining REST APIs and implementing RESTful services
- Project Technologies
- Adobe AEM
- Java – Expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE.
- Spring – Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring
Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security
- Database – Expert-level implementation skills with ORM frameworks
like Hibernate/JPA or MyBatis. Must be highly proficient in SQL
across multiple databases.
- Web – Expert-level implementation skills with building modern web
applications using frameworks like jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap and
Responsive Design techniques.
- Application Servers – Broad and deep understanding of multiple
application server platforms including Apache Tomcat and IBM WebSphere.
- General – Comfortable in more than one programming language and
have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
- Engineering Practices
- TDD – Must have practical experience with unit testing including
deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito.
- ATDD – Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including
the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium.
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com <aj...@inficaretech.com> *
*www.infiCareTech.com <http://www.inficaretech.com/> *
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.