Please go through the job description and revert me back with the details
of available consultant *ASAP *.
Location: NavyYard, Philadelphia, USA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Lead the implementation, testing and support of Adobe analytics tags
- work directly with product/business owners/internal teams and
technical specialists to plan and execute tagging of page for site analytics
- Help ensure best practices are applied to the toolset.
- You must have experience in online analytics, specifically related to
acquisition, product, pricing, and channel strategies aimed at improving
conversions, customer engagement, retention, and profitability.
- The role demands a self-starter and someone who is versatile enough to
work across channels, e.g. web, email, mobile and in collaboration with
business and IT teams.
- Primary responsibilities include leading the web analytics function to
deliver actionable insights and recommendations to improve the company’s
online presence and inform marketing strategy.
- In addition to the online skill set, the candidate must have excellent
quantitative and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail. The
candidate will join a team of very talented individuals and enter an
extremely fast-paced, high-intensity working environment.
- Must know online reporting and analysis experience in highly
quantitative, consumer-facing field.
- Strong experience with Adobe Site Catalyst (Omniture)
- Good experience in DTM
- High degree of proficiency with developing custom reports.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Planning, problem solving, and organizational skills. Capable of
managing multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
*Thanks and Regards*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group l*
*ll Phone: 510-972-5243 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*
*ll Email: "itscient.ran...@gmail.com <itscient.ran...@gmail.com>",
"Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.