Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Please revert to me at rao1.itsci...@gmail.com
<rao1.itsci...@gmail.com> or atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com>*
*Position: SQL Server Architect*
*Location: Itasca , IL*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- An SSRS Architect with a primary focus of this position is to provide
architectural guidance, technological recommendations, reusable solutions
and transition strategies in SSRS.
- Candidate must be experienced in solving architecture concerns on a
large scale. The candidate must also have a solid working knowledge of
capabilities and direction of technology, coupled with an in-depth
- knowledge of the technology required and the needs of business
environment necessary to support assigned projects.
- Other ideal qualifications include experiences in
- Candidate must be experienced working in reporting based projects
- Work with business team members to define requirements and solutions
for key business processes that leverage the SSRS reporting or other SQL
- Hands on Experience on Report Manager
- Hands on Experience on Report Designer
- Hands on Experience on Report Server
- Hands on Experience on Report Builder
- Ability to understand design consideration of reports i.e. Type of
- Should have exposure in Designing & developing complex reports
- Should have exposure in Troubleshooting and resolving the errors of
the existing report.
- Exposure on report optimization and performance tuning
- Experience in Development for different types of SSRS reports, i.e.
MatrixCrosstab, Drill down, Drill through & sub-reports
- Setting up SSRS report security
- Exposure on deployment and subscription of SSRS reports
- Demonstrates ability to break down a problem to manageable pieces and
implement effective, timely solutions
- Participates in defining and driving architecture competencies,
processes, and best practices across Business Insurance
- Participates in day-to-day execution of the architecture strategy
- Works within a single project to develop, communicate, and mentor
others on design implementation standards, guidelines and best practices
- 10-12 years of work experience in SSRS along with strong T-SQL.
- Working experience on SSRS Report manager, Report Designer and Report
- Good analytical and logical skills in writing SQLs, Stored Procedures
- Experience working within a highly-matrix organization
- Strong communication and presentation skill
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing principles
- Knowledge of fundamental data modeling techniques
- Demonstrate a proficiency in SQL
- Setting up Cognos report security
- Insurance Reinsurance experience preferred.
KUMAR RAO| Technical Recruiter
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA *
*Email: **rao1.itsci...@gmail.com <rao1.itsci...@gmail.com>*
*Gmail : atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com>*
*|* *510-972 <510-972-5240>-8609| Fax: 877-701-4872 <877-701-4872>*
*|web: **www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> **|*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.